Join the ASGA
It’s not hard to see why over 200 companies have joined the ASGA in the last three years!
Click here to download the ASGA Member application form.
- FREE Legal Advice Line by a highly qualified small business specialist lawyer in the following areas
- Enterprise Agreement template
- Employment contracts for salaried, part-time and casual staff
- Project Manager Employment template
- Modern Awards that apply to sign industry employees
- Individual Flexibility Arrangement Templates
- Terms of Trade Template
- Pay and Award Issues
- Information on a variety of Leaves - LSL etc...
- Discrimination Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Issues
- Employee Termination
- Use of Sub-Contractors and Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Staff Appraisal Template
- FREE WHS Compliance/Risk Management Templates … click here to see the summary of templates.
- Access to SMIB’s insurance services including the protection of the SMIB exclusive insurance package including a range of extra covers and benefits, risk management advice, insurance related contractual liability advice and the most competitive premiums available.
- Discounted Debt Collection Service through Kearley Lewis Pty Ltd, a market leader in corporate debt collection. A company Credit Rating can also be arranged.
- Cardplus Shell Fuel Card: saving 4c per litre off the pump price. Multiple cards linked to one account: cost $3 per card per month.
- Hyundai Fleet Discount : Workplace & Personal
- A FREE WHS DVD covering 36 machines and operations in the workplace
The above benefits apply only to ASGA current financial members.
To take up or seek further advice on any of the above, contact Michael Punch ASGA General Manager on 0448 274 211 or email@example.com
For more information on the benefits of joining download the PDF below.